About This Software
The most important factor in keeping a client happy is keeping them informed. The status of loads, stock, and shipments is detailed in an easy-to-use web tracking facility providing transparency all key stakeholders.
Our online tracking solution provides secure password controlled access to an initial one line summary be followed to the full details of the goods or shipment at a single click of a button. CARGOTRACK is populated by scheduled updates throughout the day from our Road Haulage, Freight Forwarding, Case Making, Dangerous Goods Notes, Warehouse Management or Budget Control solutions. You control the automatic updates from utilising a module installed on your local network, how often the updates, what it details and control the user logins.
We match the style of your tracking pages to your existing website complete with logo and colour schemes, if required we can include those of your customer. If you do not have a good web presence we can arrange this for you please see our Web Design Page to learn more.
The most important part of what we do is providing adaptation and flexibility to suit your requirements including customised design of reports forms, logo integration and the addition of an additional module if required, please view our key features to learn more.
All our online tracking systems can benefit from container status updates from the ocean container carriers if Booking Requests and Shipping Instructions are made via applications such as our own IN-TOOL desk top or server based application.
- Automatic integration with our core ROADFREIGHT , FASTFREIGHT, STOREFREIGHT and several additional applications
- Styled to your corporate colours, incorporating your logo and matching your website, or those of your customer
- Secure password controlled access
- One line summary’s, a single click for detail
- Scanned images, such as invoices and POD’s can be displayed
- Post-delivery KPI reporting can be provided